Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Near Misses...

Excuse all the bad language in this blog.. but

FUCKING HELL YOU PIECES OF SHITS.. STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BADLY DONE TO ME TODAY AND COME BACK HERE SO I BASH THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU....

Today whilst walking home from a reasonable good day.. Up my own street.. Only 2 doors away from my own house.. I was almost *by the tiniest miniscule* run over by one of those new Holden Commodores.. Fancy hot red with 2 Black racing stripes down each side the car and across the boot... One of those cars.. Which of course knowingly neough come with Hot Rod drivers who believe that the entire road is their joyful play ground...

What happend was 2 cars had sped past me and stopped.. The first *red convertible* stopped on the left side of the road and the Holden stopped moved into the other lane so they could talk out their windows at each other.. I walked past the convertible heading to my house.. Only 2 doors away (literally)... Then herd one of the cars spinning their wheels.. So I turned to see what the fucker was doing.. And which one it was to see if i was in the way of the take off...

It was the Holden of course, the one furthest away from me.. And as he took off... With smoke coming out from the back tyres.. Must have lost control cause he swerved to my side of the road as fast as anything as if he was in the drags.. And if i hadn't had jumped up onto the curve in anticipation of being in the way only seconds earlier i would have been hit.. Badly..

How ever the back of his car did hit me as he was trying to get control of it... Then the convertible sped right behind him and they turned the corner... Not giving me enough time to recover from the images that flashed threw my head as i was hit, of what the scene would have looked like if i was hit by him...

This is that scene i told you about that ran threw my head as soon as i was hit *One of those hit and run victims i could been.. Oh the joys of imagining myself as a complete mess on the road literally outside my house with my sis and dad inside running out freaking like anything.. As my sis gets in the car to go hunt the fuckers down.. While dad rings the cops as others run out from their houses seeing if they can help..*

In that split second of being hit to the floor, THAT all rushed threw my head..


And as i write this i am in tears.. As only just now.. This very second.. It has really hit me.. No more adrenaline to help me cope.. No more thoughts of being pissed at them..
Shock horroe running through my body as if it craves it.. Searching for some part that hasn't been affected by what happend.. Making it hurt more...

I'm alone.. I'm scared.. And i don't want to be here...

And above all.. It's the worst situation i could be in.. Me being scared.. my stomach is feeling at it's worst in the last 2 days... And now i can't do anything but sit here.. Cry.. Panick.. Hurt.. and Be Scared Out Of My Utter Mind...

Good night.. One and all.. As for i have no more to say on this horrific matter.. As i start to lay on the floor.. i will say this..

Be safe.. Take care of yourself.. And please.. Think on your toes every second of your life.. It's the best you can do to save yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment